Original Fast Foods

Home of the Food Bowl Solution!

Cooked Food Bowls (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Curry Coconut Soup

See attachment for recipe. If there was only one crowd- or family-pleasing recipe I could share with you, this would be it. A few years…

Started by Sharlene Tucker

2 Oct 16, 2010
Reply by Sharlene Tucker

Raw Garden Vegetable Soup (recipe and great video tutorial link)

Inspired by Jim's recent blog posting about "Living Foods," I was excited when I ran across this great online video by Jennifer Cornblee…

1 Oct 13, 2010
Reply by James Simmons

Garden Vegetable Soup

This is the first year we've had enough tomatoes from our garden to do much with.  (Long story.)  While I do not have enough left this late…

0 Oct 13, 2010

Desert Gazpacho

desert GAZPACHO   Serves 6 to 8     When the summer temperatures are high, no one likes to be cooking in a hot kitchen.  When you crave som…

0 Aug 29, 2010

Japanese Vegetable Pot

JAPANESE VEGETABLE POT Makes 4 to 6 large servings   Add your favorite vegetables to this traditional Japanese dish.  It is low-calorie a…

0 Aug 29, 2010

Black-Eyed Pea Soup with Kale

BLACK-EYED PEA SOUP WITH KALE                         Recipe Summary Difficulty: Easy Prep T Time: 2 hours (excluding soak time) Yield: 6 t…

0 Aug 16, 2010

Minestrone Soup

MINESTRONE SOUP   Serves 8 to 10       While this recipe requires some chopping, it comes together very fast.  Once you start assembling, d…

0 Jul 26, 2010

Cannellini Bean Soup

CANNELLINI BEAN SOUP   Serves 4 to 6       Cannellini beans are packed with protein and flavor.  Sometimes referred to as white kidney bean…

0 Jul 24, 2010

RSS

Forum

Healthful Drinks

Fun and healthful ways to hydrate.

25 discussions

Raw Food Bowls

Quick and Easy All Raw Dishes

16 discussions

Cooked Food Bowls

Share your favorite cooked food bowl dishes.

18 discussions

Cooked and Raw Bowls

13 discussions

Videos

• Add Videos

Latest Activity

Profile IconNicki Wyble, Max Nolan, Heidi Matthews and 2 more joined Original Fast Foods
Sep 28

Events

© 2017   Created by James Simmons.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service