Original Fast Foods

Home of the Food Bowl Solution!

Somehow I missed the information on how to order the Chia Seeds.  I signed up as a delivery site, but since I only know of a few bags that need to be ordered, how do I attach an order to my site, and then check to verify if there have been any other orders at my location?  If there aren't any more, I think I would like to add my order to a different site.  Where do I see sites available?

Thanks and sorry I missed the process.

Peggy Rawlins

Views: 108

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I missed it too.  I am in Utah County and would like to order, however, I have family in Idaho in the Boise area who might be interested in ordering if I knew who to have them contact there so that they could put in an order.  Please advise on how to find out what locations are available and what the contact information is.  Thanks for your help.

Peggy, you can check here for locations near you. Perhaps you could combine orders with someone near to you. Also, anyone reasonably close to Utah County is welcome to combine orders with us:

Current Pickup Locations

Order Form

If you cannot download the order form from here, then email me at simmonsjd155@msn.com and I'll send it to you through regular email.

Diane, take a look at the information and links provided to Peggy in this thread and let me know if you still have questions. There are people in Boise that have expressed interest, but know one as yet has put together an order of 500 pounds or more. We could order the seed to come here, if you want to pick it up for them. Jim

Diane Denlinger said:

I missed it too.  I am in Utah County and would like to order, however, I have family in Idaho in the Boise area who might be interested in ordering if I knew who to have them contact there so that they could put in an order.  Please advise on how to find out what locations are available and what the contact information is.  Thanks for your help.

We REALLY wanted to order chia seeds but have NOT been able to figure out how to do it!  Now, today .we see they are going to be delivered.  Are we too late or can we still order them??  We live in Provo.
Please let us know how we can order chia seeds!  We have not been able to find where they are being ordered, atc.  Thanks!
I would like to know if there is an opportunity to get this deal on chia seeds outside of Utah.  I just bought 10 lb of chia for $48 and that was on sale.  I would give anything to get 50# for my food storage.  Is there a company that might do a bulk order for my group here in TN/AL?

We can send to any area for this price with a minimum order of 1 Metric Ton, which is 44 bags. And, if you order at the same time we are ordering here, that 1 metric ton or more may be split into orders of 10 bags or more per area, without any price increase. Therefore, if there is enough interest in your area during this present order to order 10 bags from your area, you can enjoy this pricing without having to come up with 1 full metric ton. During our last order, there was about 6.5 metric tons ordered and several people took advantage of being able to get this pricing without having to get too many other interested. If you are interested, download the chia seed order form and chia seed information booklet from the main page of this website and send them both out to those you know and see how many want to participate. As you've already figured out, this is extremely good pricing. Jim

Carla Thompson said:
I would like to know if there is an opportunity to get this deal on chia seeds outside of Utah.  I just bought 10 lb of chia for $48 and that was on sale.  I would give anything to get 50# for my food storage.  Is there a company that might do a bulk order for my group here in TN/AL?

So, my group here only has to order 10 bags to get this price?  What about shipping charges?  I have sent the information out to a few people already so hopefully we can get enough interest by Saturday.  Would we just designate a group leader and have those 10 bags shipped to one house?  
Yes and yes, but the house must have easy drop-off access for a semi. What is your location and I will double check to make sure the cost will be the same. All locations were the same on our last order. We can break down the orders to 500 pounds per location and ship here and there, but only if we are ordering at least 1 metric ton between the locations. If you order at least 20 bags in a location, one extra bag is shipped for free.  Jim

Carla Thompson said:
So, my group here only has to order 10 bags to get this price?  What about shipping charges?  I have sent the information out to a few people already so hopefully we can get enough interest by Saturday.  Would we just designate a group leader and have those 10 bags shipped to one house?  
My house does not have easy access for a semi.  I will have to find someone to have it shipped to, perhaps one of the other people who can purchase with me.  I'm working on getting some orders together.  I doubt we can get more than 10 bags if we are lucky enough to find those.  I will let you know as soon as I have a location and we can check shipping.  Thanks!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

Healthful Drinks

Fun and healthful ways to hydrate.

25 discussions

Raw Food Bowls

Quick and Easy All Raw Dishes

16 discussions

Cooked Food Bowls

Share your favorite cooked food bowl dishes.

18 discussions

Cooked and Raw Bowls

13 discussions

Videos

• Add Videos

Latest Activity

Angela Spurgeon is now a member of Original Fast Foods
Jul 9
Profile IconIsadora and Kathy Kutz joined Original Fast Foods
Jun 21
Aliese Salmond is now a member of Original Fast Foods
May 28