Original Fast Foods: You will benefit most from the resources on this site as you read and study Original Fast Foods. This site is dedicated to the support of the dietary lifestyle recommendations contained within this book. Original Fast Foods and its supporting resources contained on this site share dietary facts you must reconcile with in order to support your potential to be slender, to enjoy great vitality, and to enjoy maximum lifespan. This book discusses the following:
- Common dietary myths
- The addictive nature of certain foods and how to overcome them
- The true nature of cleansing and how it really works
- How to achieve superior bone health
- How to overcome chronic hunger
- How to overcome insulin resistance
- How to achieve stable blood sugars
- Why U.S. healthcare is ranked last in the world for preventing, arresting, and reversing over 4000 degenerative diseases
- How the world’s healthiest populations eat
- The golden thread of dietary wisdom from major world religions
- How to achieve a Magical Dietary Balance
- Inclues meal plans, shopping lists, and 160+ recipes
- Non-dietary considerations that support good health
- Twelve habits that support inner peace and greater productivity
As you read and study Original Fast Foods you will feel inspired, motivated, and the understanding you will gain will help to lay a foundation for greater long-term success. As you enjoy this website that has been dedicated to support the recommendations contained in Original Fast Foods, please consider the following:
- Ask Questions: You may enjoy any of the content on this site without becoming a member of the site; however, if you would like to post comments, ask questions, add a discussion, or join into any of the discussions on this site, you must join and become a member of the site. This allows us to better control undesirable spam on the website and to keep content in keeping with site goals.
- Site Goals: Keep things fun, uplifting, helpful, and courteous. The primary goal of the Original Fast Foods website is to facilitate dietary practices that are patterned after the dietary practices of the prophet Daniel of the Old Testament, and that also mirror dietary habits of today's slimmest, most disease-free, and longest-living populations. Sharing other health related information (body, mind, spirit) related discussions is also encouraged.
- General: There exist certain truths that are unalterable; these are the big "T's." There exist other truths that remain in a state of discovery. These are the little "t'x." The book Original Fast Foods bases the big T's on what God has already declared about diet. He cannot and does not lie and therefore this book assumes that it is up to man to reconcile with what He has already declared about dietary lifestyle. The little "t's" are those "t's" that remain in a state of change, as science discovers truths that are true under certain conditions, but which may not be true under other conditions. For example, God has declared that the use of meat ought to be limited to a sparing use, except when it is needed to preserve life and is all there is to preserve life. Science has discovered that under certain conditions, the consumption of more than a sparing amount of meat leads to 4000+ degenerative diseases. Science has also discovered that under other conditions, a higher intake of meat does not cause the same problems. It is up to man to used the insights and little truths of science to reconcile with God's big unalterable truths. For example, why is it pleasing to our creator and to all of creation when we choose not to use meat, or to limit it to a sparing used, such as in times of winter, cold, or famine? These thing, and many other dietary related topics must be reconciled by you, according to your best judgment and learning. A great man once said, "Begin first by considering the Lord's own handbook on health, then consider all that science has learned upon the subject. When science part's from what God has taught, wait awhile and science will eventually self-correct, for that is the nature of the peer-review process." Religion without without science is blind; and science without religion is like a boat without a rudder. This book and website respects first God, then science, and finally your own personal experiences and knowledge which you should respect and seek to reconcile with both God and science, in that order.
- Share Great Content: Please share great recipes, participate in forum discussions, and make other helpful contributions as you desire, and invite others to join you and to enter into discussion with you. As you do so seek to make your dietary contributions supportive of the dietary recommendations contained in Original Fast Foods); however, you are welcome to initiate any discussion about diet that may or may not reconcile to the recommendations of Original Fast Foods:, so long as you do so in the spirit of discovery and seeking truth, both big "T's" and little "t's." Condemning language and tones will not be tolerated and will result in suspension from the site. The following are our basic recommendations: first, consume whole fruits and non-starchy vegetables freely and abundantly; second, meet most caloric needs that are not met with fruits and non-starchy vegetables with legumes, starchy vegetables, and grains; third, limit intake of animal-based foods to ten percent of your caloric intake (200 to 300 calories per day for the average American); forth, minimize or eliminate the use of salt, sugar, overt fats, and processed and refined foods.
- Invite Others: If you see a recipe video or try a recipe you love, or find something else that is particularly helpful to you personally, use the invite or share features associated with each video or article and please share the good with others. This is a unique resource that is free and where you are encouraged to discuss diet and other health related issues in a setting that respects God, sound peer-reviewed science, and your own anecdotal experiences and knowledge. Welcome to Original Fast Foods!
To Your Best Health,
Jim and Colleen Simmons