By accepting the terms of service to become a member of Original Fast Foods, you agree that no videos, recipes, articles, or other intellectual property made available freely to you as a member of this social-networking website will be sold, or used in any profit-making venture, forum, or publication of any kind that is associated in anyway with your person, without you first receiving our written consent. If you wish to request usage permission, send an email with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will protect personal information that you share with us while using the Original Fast Foods website or while making purchases on this website, insomuch that we will not share or sell that information to any person or entity. We will not be responsible for anything you choose to share personally with others on your "my page" of this website or any other place where you are free to post information, and we expect that anything you do share will be child and family friendly (G-rated).
All information that you type into your personal settings is protected by your personal password. If you want this information to remain private, then do not share your member password with others.
Shipping and Delivery
Books purchased on this website are are sent USPS media mail, which delivers in 2 to 8 business days, as stated on the USPS website, "Media Mail® shipping is a cost-effective way to send educational materials in 2 to 8 business days (within the U.S.). The timeliness of service to or from destinations outside the contiguous U.S. may be affected by the limited availability of transportation" (see https://www.usps.com/ship/media-mail.htm). If you send us a self-enclosed envelope, as per instructions found on this site for receiving sour dough starter, please be patient. Those orders are filled every two weeks. Rather than keep starter on supply, we make it fresh so that you will have the best opportunity to successfully create naturally leavened bread from the starter received.
Shipping and delivery of other products besides books and sour dough bread starter, that are sold on this website, are dependent upon the carrier you choose, as per carrier expected delivery times. Our turn around time for getting these orders out the door is one to two business days.
All orders made on this website are final. No refunds will be issued.
This website is dedicated to supporting the book Original Fast Foods. Some of the learning options on this website are only available if you are logged in as a member of this site. Feel free to sign up as a member or log-in if you have not already done so. If you have questions or want to contact us, please do so by emailing us at the following email address: email@example.com.
The following Terms of Service apply to your use of this Network. You are solely responsible for your conduct and your content on the Network and compliance with these terms. By registering with us or using or browsing this Network, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms. This Network is not intended for children younger than 16 and is offered only to users 16 years of age or older. If you are under 16 years old, please do not use this network unless you have received a written permission (consent) from a parent or legal guardian.
You may use this Network provided that you have the power to enter a binding contract with us and are not barred from doing so under any applicable law of your country.
You agree that you will not post, email or make available any content or use this Network:
- In a manner that infringes, violates or misappropriates any third party's intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights or contractual rights;
- in a manner that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- to engage in spamming, "chain letters," "pyramid schemes", advertisement of illegal or controlled products or services, or other advertising or marketing activities that violate these Terms of Service, any applicable laws, regulations or generally-accepted advertising industry guidelines;
- in a manner that is misleading, deceptive or fraudulent or otherwise illegal or promotes illegal activities, including engaging in phishing or otherwise obtaining financial or other personal information in a misleading manner or for fraudulent or misleading purposes;
- in a manner that is libelous or defamatory, or in a way that is otherwise threatening, abusive, violent, harassing, malicious or harmful to any person or entity, or invasive of another's privacy;
- in a manner that is harmful to minors in any way;
- in a manner that is hateful or discriminatory based on race, color, sex, religion, nationality, ethnic or national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation or age or is otherwise objectionable;
- to impersonate any other person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity, or to obtain access to this Network without authorization;
- to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Network or prevent others from using this Network, or in a manner that disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive number of messages (flooding attack) to this Network, or that otherwise negatively affects other persons' ability to use this Network;
- to use any manual or automated means, including agents, robots, scripts, or spiders, to access or manage any user's account or to monitor or copy this Network or the content contained therein;
- to facilitate the unlawful distribution of copyrighted content;
- in a manner that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person's explicit consent;
- in a manner that employs misleading email or IP addresses, or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of content transmitted through this Network or to users; and
- in a manner that constitutes or contains any form of advertising or solicitation if emailed to users who have requested not to be contacted about other services, products or commercial interests.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- "Stalk" or otherwise harass anyone;
- Collect, use or disclose data, including personal information, about other users without their consent or for unlawful purposes or in violation of applicable law or regulations;
- Request, solicit or otherwise obtain access to usernames, passwords or other authentication credentials from any member of this Network or to proxy authentication credentials for any member of this Network for the purposes of automating logins to this Network;
- Post any content containing child pornography to this Network;
- Post any content that depicts or contains rape, extreme violence, murder, bestiality, incest, or other similar content;
- Post any content that constitutes pornography, contains nudity, or is adult in nature.
- Use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download data from this Network - except for Internet search engines (e.g. Google) and non-commercial public archives (e.g. archive.org) that comply with our robots.txt file, or "well-behaved" web services/RSS/Atom clients. We reserve the right to define what we mean by "well-behaved";
- Post irrelevant content, repeatedly post the same or similar content or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Network's infrastructure;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to our computer systems or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, this Network;
- Use this Network as a generic file hosting service;
- Take any action that may undermine the feedback or ratings systems (such as displaying, importing or exporting feedback information off of this Network or for using it for purposes unrelated to this Network); and
- Develop, invoke, or utilize any code to disrupt, diminish the quality of, interfere with the performance of, or impair the functionality of this Network.
To provide notice of alleged copyright infringement on this Network, please see the DMCA Notification Guidelines.
You agree not to authorize or encourage any third party to use this Network to facilitate any of the foregoing prohibited conduct. You also agree that these Network Terms of Service inure to the benefit of our service providers (including our Network platform provider) and that they may take action (including the removal of your content and disabling of your account) in order to maintain compliance with these Network Terms of Service. Technology and hosting for aspects of this Network are provided by this Network's online service provider. However, the Network Creator of this Network controls the content, membership and policy of this Network, including those pages served by such service provider on behalf of this Network.