Do you remember what it is like to have your body vibrate at the speed of love, joy, and accomplishment? Do you want to see things clearly, think accurately, feel accordingly, and act with greater alignment to truth than you do now? Do you believe that what you see, think, feel, and do impacts your happiness or that your health impacts the way these four things harmonize within you? I have come to know the best dietary lifestyle programs in the world while coming to better understand why the body reacts the way it does to various dietary lifestyle changes. This has been an exhilarating process that began in 2000 after my health turned around for the better in an extraordinary manner. The improvement did not occur due to contributions of science, or medicine, or because of any of the great books that exist today on dietary lifestyle. My health turned around because I turned to God to learn what was required to be healthy. Because I asked and was willing to receive, He shared a dietary pattern with me that enabled me to overcome a decade of poor health.
The great thing about recognizing patterns the Lord gives us in our lives is that his counsels trump all other counsels and they fail not. He knows the inner workings of the body in perfect detail. By comparison, government recommendations, the teachings of science; the advice of doctors or other health gurus to often fails and we are sometimes left to ask, what are we to do? It can become confusing and even heartbreaking, especially with the myriad voices on the subject!
After restoring my health by following God's Dietary Pattern for Man in 2000, I came to know I was unqualified to share my experience with others and was unqualified do so. This occurred in 2000. From 2000 to 2005 I was prepared to write the book Original Fast Foods
. From 2005 to 2010 I came to understand the philosophies and teachings of men on this subject and how to teach them. Recently I've been redirected to God's specific Dietary Pattern for Man
and to teach it as the basis for human health, without mingling the philosophies of man on the subject.
During the last ten years I have allowed my body to become a laboratory of sorts, subjecting it to the wisdom of science, the recommendations of the USDA, medicine, and even good and not so good men. I now know first hand how my body responds to the recommendations of Fuhrman, McDougall, Esselstein, Barnard, Ornish, Mercola, Atkins, the USDA, and to the dietary recommendations of Harvard and Brigham Young University. Whether high-carb, low-carb, or in between I've not just tried them, but have come to know why each works to the extent it does.
I have learned what is sustainable, why it is sustainable, and what is not sustainable. I possess a sound and informed opinion regarding the various popular diets and weight-loss protocols that exist today. During this time I've studied the metabolic pathways upon which each of these diets depend, and I have referred to peer-reviewed science at each juncture to seek more deeply to understand the inner workings of the body. It has been an exhilarating experience.
During these past ten years of study, writing, and working directly with many of you I have merely come to understand why God's Dietary Pattern for Man
is perfect and why all other patterns and recommendations are inferior to His pattern. I have come to understand why it is imperative that I sacrifice those things which do not align with His pattern, if I want to enjoy the blessings associated with his higher truths.
Ten Reasons to Fully Enlist God's Involvement
I invite you to follow this blog as we explore a pattern of eating together that fails not. In spite of my diligence as it pertains to this subject, I am a fool; and, because I am a fool, I must include He who is not a fool in our discussions concerning these matters. Allow me to share ten powerful reasons to include God as you seek to overcome the philosophies of man on this subject and embrace His simple truths more fully.
• First, he is above all. There is no greater authority in the universe regarding how man should eat in order to enjoy his greatest vitality potential.
• Second, he is merciful and kind and in spite of our weaknesses and flip-flopping in dietary lifestyle matters--running here and there after blind guides--God will never give up on you and always stands ready to help when you are ready to employ his help.
• Third, there is no variableness in Him; the dietary pattern he gave yesterday is the same as the one he gave today, and will be the one he gives tomorrow. Only man's manipulation and even dishonor to his pattern varies.
• Fourth, he is a God of truth and cannot lie, even about diet. Into his hands you can commit your spirit and your will with great assurance and a brightness of hope knowing fully that he cannot lie and that his works in your behalf are perfect and without iniquity--from generation to generation.
• Fifth, he is no respecter of persons; your privilege to come to know and succeed in these matters is equal to mine and to every other persons' regardless of rank, stature, wealth, and so forth. This is his unconditional guarantee. Your success absolutely matters to him.
• Sixth, he is omniscient; he is the only one who knows you perfectly; and, his counsels to you in these matters shall not fail.
• Seventh, he is powerful and can deliver you from any evil--whether in heaven, on earth, within your body, or in hell--that would tend toward your failure or destruction in these matters.
• Eighth, he is just and you may submit to his guidance and will knowing that any sacrifice you make, as you overcome a lesser diet, will be met with a just reward.
• Ninth, his judgement is perfect; no matter how difficult the road may be for you or how much sacrifice you may have to make, he will ask nothing of you that you cannot do. Moreover, he will judge your sacrifices perfectly and you will receive a full reward for your sufferings.
• Tenth, he loves you perfectly and desires only your happiness; when you overlay this attribute upon the other excellent qualities of his character, this fact alone can enable you to proceed forward with certitude or assurance in a happy outcome. You can go forward knowing that his perfect and unconditional love influences everything that will be asked of you.
If you ever thought of inviting others to participate in a dietary lifestyle challenge with you, this is the time to do so. The pattern for success you will learn in the related blogs that will follow will work for everyone. I am not the author of this pattern, nor do I seek to be a popular health guru in the eyes of men. I am a fool and a simple messenger of one whose perfect eye is upon us all. I seek only to teach according to the will of He who sustains and gives me life.
In the very near term I will launch a six month challenge that will be based entirely upon God's Dietary Pattern for Man. It will revolutionize the health of those who follow the recommendations of the challenge. I invite you to fully consider participation and to prepare yourselves mentally, spiritually, and physically by reading the forthcoming preparatory blogs. Moreover, I recommend that you read Original Fast Foods from cover to cover, even if you have done so previously.
Original Fast Foods is the manual that has been prepared on this subject to best enable and enhance the outcome of the six-month challenge; a fresh understanding of its teachings is required in order to participate in the challenge in a meaningful and successful way.
All my best!
James Daniel Simmons
You need to be a member of Original Fast Foods to add comments!
Join Original Fast Foods